10 Powerful quotes packed with wisdom

By Divyanshi - May 10, 2020

From ‘The things you see only when you slow down by Haemin Sunim’

These are the quotes which enlighten me, make me feel calm when I am in some form of turmoil:-

1. “What should I do when I am feeling low?” Quietly observe the feeling without trying to change it.”

2. “Feeling is just passing through, like clouds in the sky. They are not a part of your identity”

3. “Remember that you are neither your feelings nor the story your mind tells about you to make sense of them.”

4. “If you are sincere about reaching enlightenment. you can learn even from a child or the person who insults you on the street. The entire world becomes your teacher”

5. “Instead of diving into the muddy water of your emotion as a way to conquer it, you should observe it from outside and let it settle down and transform own its own”

6. “When everything around me is moving so fast, I stop and ask, “Is it the world that is busy or is it my mind?”

7. “When life disappoints, rest a movement”

8. “Knowledge wants to talk, Wisdom wants to listen”

9. “If you are bored, maybe you are not concentrating”

10. “Try two things at the same time, pretend you are already a champion and work diligently at becoming one. The gap between belief ad reality will soon close”

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments