Manifest the right way, law of attraction techniques

By Divyanshi - May 12, 2020

1) Visualize the right way

Visualization should be used to experience ideal reality not to manipulate it, if you visualize with the intention to change the reality it creates too much attachment towards it. Visualize your goal as if you are watching a movie . Be an observer towards the process. It is always recommended to visualize when you are about to sleep and when you get up in the morning because these are the times when your mind is most receptive.

2) Make a wish box


By analyzing my own past experiences I realized that when I made a one time wish and did not stick to it, in a time period that wish was manifested. So keeping this learning in my mind I thought of making a wish box. Everytime a wish comes to my mind, I put it in the box and forget about it. Wish box comes instrumental in not letting me get attached to a particular wish. At the end of the year not before it take out all the wishes and you will notice that most of the wishes have come true. In order to bring the unconscious mind to work you have to let your wishes get out of your consciousness.

3) Make a manifestation notebook


Manifestation notebook helps you in obtaining clarity about your goal. It just works like writing a novel. The difference is just that here you are writing the story of your life. On it write about the future episodes of life you desire, like how do you see yourself in the next five years. It helps in gaining clarity about your goals and clarity fastens the manifestation process.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is so good! I would definitely try this. These are some new fresh insights that I wasn't able to even think about, but this gave me a new perspective. Thank you for sharing love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you found this useful, thank you so much reading my blog!:))

      Delete