You are sucking in your life!

By Divyanshi - May 10, 2020

You suck, admit it.

credit-memecrunch
Yes, I am talking to you and about you, your life is a shit hole, everyone sucks, people, situations and during odd hours of the day you wonder why the hell was I born on this earth, yeah I agree with you everything is shitty this world, people, situations, the school, the job, the boss, the friends but you know what who is the shittiest, YOU because let me tell you one thing-
“No one has power over you, your life until you want so”
Hence, the people messing with your head, have power over you because of you, if my life is shitty it is because of me, not anyone else, if I am a failure,it is because of me.
Let me enlighten you by rephrasing the excuses you give to yourself -

Excuse 1- “I don’t know where to start from”


credit-giphy
Ignorance is a bliss, instead of wondering where to start from you would rather continue your baseless life, letting the things stay the way they are. The reason most people fail is not because they started something and it failed to produce results but because they didn’t even start.
You have a slight liking towards a particular activity, start from there, develop it as your craft and start dedicating some of your time towards it. If you have no liking, let’s even take this assumption, take up anything, painting, gardening, trading, etc, dedicate some time towards it and move on to the next if it doesn’t work.
“Just keep moving, experimenting , action brings clarity, thinking without an action just adds up to chaos”

Excuse 2- I don’t have the resources


credit-giphy
You don’t have the money or other xyz resources to start what you want, then it’s good because you know what less is good, less creates restrictions and it is than only when creativity blossoms the most.
You have you and an internet connection, it means you have all the resources. The greatest discoveries and inventions of this generation are being manifested on the internet and usually a single person is responsible for it. Remember-
“limitations exist in your mind not outside”

Excuse 3- “I don’t have the time”


credit-giphy
You have time to watch Netflix, check Instagram but you don’t have time to figure out yourself, your life, your passion and the things that bring joy in your life than you are just using this excuse to blind yourself towards the reality.
“Time is just an excuse, you simply don’t have the will.”

Excuse 4 — “I have plenty of time”


credit-giphy
I am young, I have a whole life waiting for me, I will think about it tomorrow, this is an excuse I give to myself and I feel most of does, this way half of your life will pass away and you will realize now I don’t have the time, rightnow is the best time to start whatever you want, these minutes of your life will never come again, “Live each movement of your life, as if it is your last because you don’t know what tomorrow will bring”, howsoever cheesy it may sound but this statement is true in every essence. If you don’t want any regrets at your deathbed then start now.

Excuse 5 — “I am not motivated enough”


credit- giphy
Do you think the number one athlete or football player is always motivated? Nope, no one has the capability to feel motivated every single day, they have to push themselves, you will also have to push yourself until you get up.
“Create an environment that motivates you, take one step everyday and self created miracles will happen to you.”

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. "You have time to watch Netflix, check Instagram but you don’t have time to figure out yourself, your life, your passion and the things that bring joy in your life than you are just using this excuse to blind yourself towards the reality." ---- this speaks so much to me, and I am almost ashamed to admit that yes this is true. We use social media as a distraction to figure out ourselves. It's a bad addiction, in a way that we use it to compare ourselves to other people, so we can point out our flaws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I wrote this blog post as a self-talk to myself because I was wasting so much time on social media, watching shows and other baseless activities instead of doing productive work.

      Delete